- Create and manage databases and their related components
- Writing Stored Procedures, Functions as per business logic
- Creating and maintaining indexes
- Create, use, and maintain data views
- Create and implement triggers
- Implement data integrity by using the IDENTITY column property, constraints, defaults, rules, and unique identifiers.
- Optimize the queries as well as stored procedures to make the application runs faster
- Create SQL Jobs
- Microsoft SQL 2008/2008R2/2012 database development experience
- User defined functions and stored procedures.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL coding best practices
- Proficient in database normalization techniques.
- Detail-driven, efficient and able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment